Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unreleased Old School WWF AKI Mods/Parts
Hey everybody, The Diad here! Some of you might recognize my name from a long time ago, but as I was formerly known on The No Mercy Zone, as BDish.

Join me, won't you, for some story time.  After a long hiatus as a fully lapsed wrestling fan, AEW roped me back into following the squared circle.  As a result, I recently decided to try to pick up modding again.  I was going through my saved files and I found a collection of unreleased and/or unfinished AKI mod wrestler packs that I had intended to release as mini-projects.

Download link.

My original idea was to do full rosters from individual pay-per-views.  I didn't get a full set done, but I do have 3 partially completed packs of wrestlers that people might want to use or improve upon. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the memory paks with all the pre-created characters on them, but these files aren't doing any good just sitting on my hard drive.  I've included below any screenshots I already had made (I think both banners were used in my signature blocks in other forums).

Wrestlemania:
This seemed like a good place to start my project. I didn't have any screenshots of anyone except for Andre.  Included in the pack are:
  • Andre the Giant
  • Big John Studd
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Iron Sheik (partially)
  • Mr. T
  • Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff
  • Rowdy Roddy Piper
  • Tito Santana
The Wrestling Classic:
Chronologically next in line after Wrestlemania, why not? Includes:
  • Adrian Adonis
  • Dynamite Kid
  • Ivan Putski
  • Nikolai Volkoff
  • Ricky Steamboat
Summer Slam '92:
I think 1992 is around my peak love of old school wrestling, so I picked an arbitrary PPV to start with. Includes:
  • Hacksaw Jim Duggan
  • The Million Dollar Man, Ted DiBiase
  • Papa Shango (this one is particularly bad, if I do say so)
  • Rowdy Roddy Piper
  • Tatanka
  • The Berzerker
  • The Bushwhackers
  • The Mountie
  • The Nasty Boys
  • Tito Santana

That's all I got. Anyway, it's good to be back in some capacity in the modding community. Hopefully I can churn out something new soon. Keep your eyes open from some AEW stuff coming from me in the future. Here's the screenshots I found:
[Image: QJb7YBX][Image: Andre.png]
[Image: Wrestling-Classic-Sig.png]
[Image: 1992-opener-sig.png]
The following 2 users Like TheDiad's post:
  • KWG, sdot_thadon
I remember you. Ha!
I also remember your mods.
you 2 guys should do a combo :P
Topic Options