Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost everything on Screen disappears @WWF Invasion mod
I got a problem at the Invasion Mod.
After a minute or so almost everything disappears on screen and the screen turns to almost black.

I downloaded the game from the download section and unzipped it where i dont change anything.

[Image: cieskcf5.jpg]
I started the game. First everything seems normal but after a minute the screen looks like this

[Image: 683jeqk9.jpg]
[Image: oyawxv8t.jpg]
[Image: 5e8fvct3.jpg]
[Image: y5vjdvx3.jpg]

you got any idea?
Is it maybe because of some cheat codes which cause some problems?
That is not the case. As I explain in the installer page, you should run Project 64 in Admin mode + Windows 7 compatibility when using Rice Plugin, as it hasn't been updated directly since 2008 or so and Windows 8/10 seem to dislike it. That should fix it.
(12-17-2019, 07:04 PM)KWG Wrote: That is not the case. As I explain in the installer page, you should run Project 64 in Admin mode + Windows 7 compatibility when using Rice Plugin, as it hasn't been updated directly since 2008 or so and Windows 8/10 seem to dislike it. That should fix it.

Think i got it to work perfectly!
Run the programme in compability mode with windows 98 and it works fine. I play the game on my windows 7 computer so first i thought i got no reason to change anything in compability mode. but now it works!
Thanks for your help! Smile
Topic Options