Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Index Wrestling Texture Resources
As promised before, the General Texture Resources from other games.

(Individual Downloads)
All Stars (PS2)
Day of Reckoning Textures
Day of Reckoning 2 Textures
Lucha Libre AAA Heroes Del Ring Textures
RAW 1 Textures by HIW
RAW 2 Textures by HIW, Luke and FPD
SD2! Textures Part1 by WCW Rick (Incomplete)
SD2! Textures Part 2 by WCW Rick (Incomplete)
TNA iMPACT! (PS2)
TNA iMPACT! (Xbox 360) Impact Zone Textures
WM X8 Textures
WM 2008 Templates
WM 21 Textures

Now for something new, a texture collection originally made by RaVeN-Roulette in a 7zip file, now easily accesible through Google Drive, no need to download everything if you don't want to. It includes 17 Games and 400+ Wrestlers, from Day of Reckoning up to WWE 2K17 including other companies (AAA and TNA for an instance), more information on the spoiler. I will try to get his Yakuza 6 textures here soon. I also plan on updating this with texture from newer games and some that are missing, if possible. Enjoy!

Games and Wrestlers included:

GOOGLE DRIVE LINK
The following 1 user Likes KWG's post:
  • freem
If I download your WWE RAW 2 texture link, will it come with the clothing textures? Because I already have already downloaded someone else's WWE RAW 2 texture pack from another website, & it didn't come with any clothing textures. That's the point I'm trying to get across.
(04-09-2020, 12:26 AM)Nweintraub Wrote: If I download your WWE RAW 2 texture link, will it come with the clothing textures? Because I already have already downloaded someone else's WWE RAW 2 texture pack from another website, & it didn't come with any clothing textures. That's the point I'm trying to get across.
I'm afraid it doesn't. It's not something I noticed until you pointed it out. Weird.
Okay. I just thought I'd ask for future reference. Thanks. Also, one more thing, from the very same place I've claimed to have downloaded WWE RAW 2, I've also downloaded WWE WrestleMania X8, but some of the files are missing, including but not limited to;
  1. Albert
  2. Bradshaw
  3. Chris Benoit
  4. Farooq
  5. The Hurricane
  6. Jacqueline
  7. Lance Storm
  8. Molly Holly
  9. Raven
  10. Rhyno
  11. Ric Flair
  12. Scotty 2 Hotty
  13. Shane McMahon
  14. Stephanie McMahon
  15. Tajiri
  16. Tazz
  17. Trish Stratus
  18. Vince McMahon
I'd just thought I'd bring it up.
How many face textures for WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2011 do you have? Reason why I'm asking is because, I found this image of a face texture of Drew McIntyre from pinterest.com, & I am assuming that it's edited to resemble his modern day incarnation, what with the beard & all that, which leads me to believe that there's a non-edited version floating somewhere out there, just beyond my reach. But this is as close as I can get, at the moment, though. In the meantime, however, I'm gonna let you look at it.
[Image: bb1f26d96baa8f66348dac3400b72dc8.jpg]
I'm also missing the following WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2011 PS2 texture files;
  1. The Big Show
  2. Carlito
  3. Chris Masters
  4. Chavo Guerrero
  5. Cody Rhodes
  6. Cowboy Bob Orton
  7. David Hart Smith
  8. Dolph Ziggler
  9. Drew McIntyre (Original, complete)
  10. Dusty Rhodes
  11. Evan Bourne
  12. Ezekiel Jackson
  13. Finlay
  14. The Great Khali
  15. The Hurricane
  16. Jake Roberts
  17. Jeff Hardy
  18. Jimmy Snuka
  19. JTG
  20. Layla
  21. Michelle McCool
  22. Mickie James
  23. MVP
  24. Randy Orton
  25. Ricky Steamboat
  26. Shad Gaspard
  27. Ted DiBiase, Jr.
  28. Ted DiBiase, Sr.
  29. Terry Funk
  30. Tommy Dreamer
@Nweintraub I've added SvR 2011 textures to the "-More By Game-" folder. Those contain DLC textures so it's probably not from a PS2. I do want to point out that Tommy Dreamer, Jeff Hardy, Bob Orton, Dusty Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Sr. are not in SvR 2011's roster, plus, Carlito's texture in that game is the exact same as SvR 2010, as he only appears as a NPC, so they got lazy.
One more thing, I'd like to download the textures from WWE WrestleMania XIX for Nintendo GameCube to see what they look like. Except I can't find them anywhere. Do you happen to have them, by any chance? It contains the following roster;
  1. Al Snow
  2. The Big Show
  3. Booker T
  4. Brock Lesnar
  5. Bubba Ray Dudley
  6. Chavo Guerrero
  7. Chris Benoit
  8. Chris Jericho
  9. Christian
  10. Christopher Nowinski
  11. Dawn Marie Psaltis
  12. D-Von Dudley
  13. Eddie Guerrero
  14. Edge
  15. Goldberg
  16. Goldust
  17. Hollywood Hulk Hogan
  18. The Hurricane
  19. John Cena
  20. Kane
  21. Kurt Angle
  22. Lance Storm
  23. Lita
  24. Matt Hardy
  25. Randy Orton
  26. Rey Mysterio
  27. Ric Flair
  28. Rikishi
  29. Rob Van Dam
  30. The Rock
  31. Scott Steiner
  32. Shawn Michaels
  33. Stacy Keibler
  34. Stephanie McMahon
  35. Stone Cold
  36. Tajiri
  37. Test
  38. Torrie Wilson
  39. Triple H
  40. Trish Stratus
  41. Undertaker
  42. Victoria
  43. Vince McMahon
  44. William Regal
If there's any chance you could give me all 44 of them, that would make me happy. Thanks.
Topic Options