Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Textures not fully loading
Hey all

Been playing mods for the last few years and I appreciate all the hard work all the modders have put in.

I would on this occasion like some help with a Problem I can't resolve. Recently when I've been loading textures some of the textures are missing from interface and wrestlers.

Attached are a couple of pics of what I mean

Attached Files
.gif   Texture Error 1.GIF (Size: 28.55 KB / Downloads: 15)
.gif   Texture error 2.GIF (Size: 133.05 KB / Downloads: 8)
From what I can see you are running the WWF No Mercy 2.0 overhaul, when you download this mod, it comes with Project 64 1.6 so perhaps one of the reasons that the textures are not loading correctly is that you are using a different verison of Project 64 (V.2.3) instead of the intended version (V.1.6) Just a suggestion, let me know if it makes a difference!
Yes I did use the 1.6 PJ64 that came with the mod as well but I figured out it was something to do with the glide plugin. I've mostly given up now on mods that use rice plugin textures cause Rice and Glide plugins as they both just cause problems
With the glide plugin you should be able to raise the maximum texture amount. I’m away from home for the weekend so I can’t show you a screenshot. Look in your glide settings.
(06-02-2019, 04:10 AM)randymanfoo Wrote: With the glide plugin you should be able to raise the maximum texture amount. I’m away from home for the weekend so I can’t show you a screenshot. Look in your glide settings.

Have tried looking to it myself could you send me a screenshot you were referring?
Topic Options