Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WWF Legends 2.1
You don't need to leave any time before ticking the box (it doesn't really matter when you tick it), the tool just needs a couple of seconds to look for the offset after reaching the Start Screen.
The quick drop of Jake's DDT is so so good.
I think that is combined work from D2A and HaloOverHead.
Great stuff.
(07-15-2020, 04:15 PM)Orson Wrote: I think that is combined work from D2A and HaloOverHead.
Great stuff.

OMG! Reinstalled straight to C: drive and it works!!!!! This is brilliant! Thank you so much for the help!

I had two more quick questions but I suspect I have used up all my good will LOL

EDIT: I don't believe it! It worked once, crashed so I restarted and I back to my 5260 error! Just reran it as Admin, set to non compatibiity and that might have worked, just hoping it doesn't crash - hope this helps someone?
That's great.

What do you want to ask?
The following 1 user Likes Orson's post:
  • kyle1974
Putting the word out re: a solution to our PJ64 conundrum. Doing some great work on crafting a new and much improved Legends mod and we've hit a bit of a snag here. If you'd like to help or know an avenue we can take to get there, please let us know!

[Image: Crack-The-Code.png]
(07-19-2020, 10:01 PM)Iccotracs Wrote: Putting the word out re: a solution to our PJ64 conundrum. Doing some great work on crafting a new and much improved Legends mod and we've hit a bit of a snag here. If you'd like to help or know an avenue we can take to get there, please let us know!
Don't know anything about programming but I think I can help troubleshooting. Besides having to set it to admin, and Windows 7 compatibility, I never ran into many issues using Mudlord Rice 6.1.4 and Project 64 2.1, which in my view is the best version of Project 64 all around for now. Any chance for some more info or screenshots on the inconsistency you guys are running into?
2.1 is the version out of all the 2.x versions I settled on after some long nights of testing. Rice 6.1.4 is also the version we use.
We now know that the Plugins aren't the problem as other modders use the same Plugins as us on 2.1 and don't encounter problems.

The glitches are hard to pinpoint as they aren't consistent and it generally does run "ok" as emulators go when running mods. Freezing or crashing are main culprits.
I have considered that perhaps the emulator doesn't like the rom / cheats etc.
But this then makes me realise that 1.6 has no problem with any of it, just grabs the mod by the balls and runs it without issue. Another reason to try and stick with 1.6.

The idea was that because we can run Legends on 1.6 without any issue, the better solution would be to find someone who could potentially remove the Cheat Limit. Problem solved if so.

In the meantime, we can continue to look for the best setup on 2.1.

Here is the setup I find is most stable, which isn't too dissimilar from the default setup. Perhaps you can see something that could use a tweak.

I find that Register caching causes a number of random errors and Protect memory must be off for all of the Cheats and Textures to work.

[Image: R260nzC.jpg]
(07-20-2020, 09:39 PM)Orson Wrote: 2.1 is the version out of all the 2.x versions I settled on after some long nights of testing. Rice 6.1.4 is also the version we use.
We now know that the Plugins aren't the problem as other modders use the same Plugins as us on 2.1 and don't encounter problems.

The glitches are hard to pinpoint as they aren't consistent and it generally does run "ok" as emulators go when running mods. Freezing or crashing are main culprits.
I have considered that perhaps the emulator doesn't like the rom / cheats etc.
But this then makes me realise that 1.6 has no problem with any of it, just grabs the mod by the balls and runs it without issue. Another reason to try and stick with 1.6.

The idea was that because we can run Legends on 1.6 without any issue, the better solution would be to find someone who could potentially remove the Cheat Limit. Problem solved if so.

In the meantime, we can continue to look for the best setup on 2.1.

Here is the setup I find is most stable, which isn't too dissimilar from the default setup. Perhaps you can see something that could use a tweak.

I find that Register caching causes a number of random errors and Protect memory must be off for all of the Cheats and Textures to work.
Your configuration does look the same for the most part, save for some little differences that I doubt are causing all this. Question, any chance you could download one of the installers on the main page and play a bit with the saves, even just watch CPU matches if you want, to see if you run into any similar issues with my copy/configs of 2.1?

Also, what's your Windows version?
Yeah, I'll do that.

Windows 10.
Topic Options