• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WWF Legends 2.1
WWF Legends 2.1

WWF Legends 2.1 - Base Game

WWF Legends 2.1 - Textures

WWF Legends 2.1 - Music & Commentaries

WWF Legends 2.1 - Help Files

Have fun.

Read the "Help Files" if you are having problems and please report of any bodges, glitches or of anything that appears to be missing.

Edit: Updated cheat and save file: -

WWF Legends 2.1 - Updated Cheat File

The cheat file contains a few fixes, updates and extra codes.

Oh, Also....

Brutus Beefcake Attire 2 Entrance Attire

:B-)
WWF Legends 2.1

WWF Legends 2.1 - Base Game

WWF Legends 2.1 - Textures

WWF Legends 2.1 - Music & Commentaries

WWF Legends 2.1 - Help Files

Have fun.

Read the "Help Files" if you are having problems and please report of any bodges, glitches or of anything that appears to be missing.

Edit: Updated cheat and save file: -

WWF Legends 2.1 - Updated Cheat File

The cheat file contains a few fixes, updates and extra codes.

Oh, Also....

Brutus Beefcake Attire 2 Entrance Attire

:B-)
Downloading!
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great , i thought the project was stopped.

After downloading the base game + the texture (didn't downloaded the music/commentary) and installing everything correctly according to the jpg showing the settings (except playing in 640x480 windowed instead of 800x600 windowed and using the Nrage controller plugin for the keys as i'm more used to it in every other mods), all i had is a black screen (the rom was running as i could hear everything)

I switched the render to directx instead of opengl and got it working.

Then i did a :
Exhibition
1 on 1
1P vs CPU
Superstars of wrestling arena
non title
Razor Ramon (green attire)
Brutus Beefcake (pink attire)

Razor Ramon entrance works normally, then when it's time for Brutus Beefcake the game simply crash with this message , everytime i retry exactly the same match :
[Image: qk67B30.jpg]

All the cheats are enabled, as instructed in the settings jpg help

Now if i don't let the entrances play and simply hammer the start button (well the key ii assigned to it) the match start without problems and you can Razor's Edge the opponent :D

[img]http://i.imgur.com/wQ5hShss.jpg" alt="[Image: wQ5hShss.jpg]" class="mycode_img" />

EDIT : seems linked to the sound section of the cheats, as if i disable them, no more crash during the 2nd guy entrance.

So this is an official update?
sweet, thought this was coming at Christmas lol!! Agree with Blunt, is this official or is this using other people textures from the tribute page:

http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/foru...#pid181027

Anyways, look out for videos coming soon!! Smile
Certainly official, Orson was part of the team of previous WWF Legends release.

Never saw that "tribute" page , wow those wrestlers textures are amazing, too bad they're not in WWF legends 2.1, hopefully they will have them if they go to version 3.0 in the future.
Razor's Moveset was glitched, so here is a fix.

Fixed Razor Ramon Cheat File

Also, all wrestlers featured in WWF Legends 2.1 were created by Iccotracs.
Iccos work is top notch, the best. Though I liked the Ted Dibiase someone else made a while ago a bit better. Everything else is top notch, especially that Big Boss Man, which looks a lot like some of dbs' work.
Topic Options